grOnk magazine series 3 issue 3: Gerry Gilbert's Phone Book (1969)
Issue 3 consists of Phone Book, by Gerry Gilbert, with a found prose insert (I assume also by Gerry Gilbert but attributed to “Gerry Carrier”). Phone Book is a typewritten book of poetry published in association with Nelson Balls’ Weed Flower Press in 1969. The cover design is by the painter Barbara Caruso, with whom Nichol worked collaboratively on a number of occasions (the most stunning, beautiful example is, in my opinion, The Adventures of Milt the Morph in Colour).
|Files Available for Download||Size|
- "COLD MOUNTAIN" (1966)
- grOnk Series 2 issue 6: John Riddell's "Pope Leo: El Elope"
- grOnk Series 2 issue 4: Barbara O'Connelly's "THERE WERE DREAMS"
- Ganglia Press Index, compiled by bpNichol (1972)
- Transformational Unit (1971)
- The Cosmic Chef: An Evening of Concrete (1970)
- The Origin of the Term "Dirty Concrete"